Monday, July 14, 2008

So I'm thinking of getting arrested

Cause I get time off from cooking, a free place to sleep, and now, a free t-shirt when I make my bail.

I love this sign. It has been up for several months, but I never have my camera with me. I finally got the pic. Get Yours Today! Like getting a t-shirt would be a good reason for getting arrested. I got arrested, but I got a free t-shirt, so it's all good. My sense of the ridiculous is most amused by this.

I do realize jail is serious, maybe that's why this is so funny to me.

I used to joke that I what I really needed was a good inpatient program, it's like a vacation covered by insurance, but I'm not addicted to anything. I wonder if I could make a convincing argument for an addiction to floor cleaning devices. My husband has said I'm not allowed to bring another one into the house. I love them, whether they vacuum, mop, or sweep, I just love them. Maybe it's because with all these boys, dirt on the floors isn't so much something we clean as something we move around in hopes of having a place to sit.

1 comment:

K said...

I love it. I totally agree with the inpatient program statement. I have always thought that!!!