Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So this week I didn't give my baby girl a cookie just because she cried that everyone else got one. That one little tear (can you see it?) didn't effect me at all, I'm immune to it after all these years.

I also didn't laugh when her big brother put her on his shoulders and she spit up down his neck into his shirt and then she wiped her mouth on his hair.

I didn't let my laundry pile up until we had no underwear and it took me 20 minutes to find a pair of pants for each boy in order to go to church. I, of course, lay out all our clothing the night before, and do one load a day, every day.

I didn't leave the planning of school off until this morning and then spend most of the day wondering where all our books were. I have a plan I made in August and we have stuck to it. I lay my stuff out for the week on Sunday night, that's what I do.

I did NOT tell my children that if they are going to lock each in the closets, they must at LEAST let the person in there out when they say I want out.

I also did not walk around the house talking to myself about how no one ever puts anything back where it belongs, never, and if they did that I would fall down in a dead faint and blog it immediately WITH pictures, because it would be a miracle and someone should document miracles. I would never be that passive aggressive, I tell my children clearly what I need and how I feel.

That's about all I didn't do, how about you?

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Of course you didn't Tracy, you would never, ever do any of those things.

That photo of Princess B. is gorgeous, one tiny little tear used to best effect, clever girl...!!!

fritz said...

You sound as though you have one terrific family! god bless you all.