Friday, October 30, 2009

Fix it Fridays-iheartfaces




First time at doing this with Iheartfaces. I love editing, almost as much as getting the image itself. They publish the original and we get to play with it! That's the original above, here's what I did:

opened in Elements 7 ACR
made it a little warmer
bumped up the black
increased the contrast
opened in Elements 7
ran Coffeeshop's powder room 2
bright eyes
define eyes
did some cloning with low opacity under the eyes
ran Coffeeshops selective color
painted over the hat with low opacity brush
painted over eyes with higher opacity brush
ran the fog remover

I left the bruises on her legs. I have a soft spot for girlie girls with a few bumps and bruises.

Does anyone know of sharpen for web action for Elements? I'm saving up for PS4 but I'm not there yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your selective coloring! And sometimes you do want to leave the bumps and bruises!

Sorry--I've got CS3 and know nothing about what's available for Elements.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Tracy, I really like your touch. If you do go up to CS, I recommend a NAPP membership (www.photoshopuser.com) if you can swing it. I've really enjoyed it and have learned a lot. And yep, I'm Elements-ignorant, too. Looks like it's more than adequate, though.

Anonymous said...

Okay, "more than adequate" meant "you do such a stinkin' good job, I'm a little jealous and I'm not sure I'd have as much invested in Photoshop CS as I do if my job didn't pay for it and my hubbie didn't use it." There. Just felt I needed to clarify. Phttpt.