Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Game

I got this fun game from Karin at Sum of Mum

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name

1. Golden Sunset in Tracy Arm, Alaska, 2. "I, PiĆ³rko, like Cheese!", 3. Arlington High School.jpg, 4. blue daisy, 5. Steve Burns, 6. La Margarita de Applebees, 7. Down Under, 8. Key lime pie, 9. Untitled, 10. Plus haut, 11. A big bloody Samoan storm that turned gay!, 12. i surrender!

Lots of fun. My answers were: Tracy, cheese, Arlington High, blue, Steve Burns, margarita, Australia, key lime pie, midwife, Jesus, strong, r_n_lsmom

Edited to add:
I think the best part of this game was that the pic of the high school is ACTUALLY my high school. The one I went to. I was a little surprised too, at what came up when I typed the words in. I loved the pictures that came up for Jesus, strong, and midwife. I didn't like the title for the strong pic, but loved the pic. It represented so much of what I was going for, strength through storms, hope, promises of God....wow. But the stupid title.....sheesh.

If you give The Game a try, let me know, I wanna see your mosaic!

1 comment:

amy said...

Tracy, I don't know if you check your old comments, but I loved this game! It was really fun to see the resulting mosaic. And it was neat to see yours. I found your blogs through your fb page which I found through Suzanne James. I'm so happy to see that you have a baby girl - she's so cute!