Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Iheartfaces-contemplative




This week's challenge was a very easy pick for me. Even though it is pre-digital point and shoot (and therefore scanned), it's my favorite shot of him and the one that immediately came to mind with the catagory name. This is my oldest on his 4th birthday. He was train obsessed, so we took him to Rusk, Texas to ride a steam locomotive (or as he said, a stinkamotive). He was so excited he barely spoke the entire ride. That's my little man, when he gets really emotional, he gets really quiet and thoughtful. He is now 13, taller than me and not quite so train obsessed, but I still see him in my mind as this little man.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great shot, great colors!

I'm a nut for a gorgeous face full of freckles too!

Myers Battery said...

He has'nt changed a bit id 9 yrs. We love him very much.

MadeInCanarias said...

Aww, he is so cute! Love his hair!