Friday, November 6, 2009

I heart faces-fix it friday

The original:



The first fix, I was watching a movie while I did it, so don't remember what I did. *blush* I do remember running the Faded Daydreams action was one of last things I did. It's one of my new favorites from Rita at Coffeeshop.





The 2nd. I ran about 4 or 5 actions, just to see what would happen. She came out almost animated and so different, I kinda like it. I remember Moody Pop and Retro Honey from Coffeeshop were 2 of them.




I'm loving learning about my program. I want to eventually volunteer with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (infant loss bereavement photography) as a Photoshop artist and I really need the practice and experience.

I will write stuff down next time cause I'm getting lots of good info from what the other participants share and maybe (although not likely) there is someone with less experience than me who I could help. Maybe not, but lie to me. :-)

No comments: