Sunday, November 8, 2009

Iheartfaces- My Story in Photos “Thankful”

Not necessarily in this order,

1. How much my children love each other

2. Living in Texas, bluebonnets, Spring, the colors of blue and green

3. My husband, our marriage, that it looks so different than it should if not for grace

4. My sister and her family, my nieces and nephews, how much my brother in law loves them

5. The Bible, our verse, sunlight in my windows, and coffee

6. My dad being in my children's lives

7. Our home, our neighborhood pool, hot Texas summers, silly boys to take pictures of

8. My 8 beautiful blessings here and my 3 who've gone on Home

9. Music, laughter, noise, chubby hands

10. My extended family, crazy as they are (that's my Uncle Vern, one of my favorites)



If you've never participated at Iheartfaces, this is a great week to do it. No judging, just gratefulness.

9 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

It's as much fun reading the post as looking at the photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

Brooke said...

You are so very blessed!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Very nice post, love the pics. And you make me miss Texas! :(

Tezzie said...

LOVE the chubby little fingers :D Lovely post!

Unknown said...

I really love your list! Especially nice that the children are so close to their grandfather! How wonderful! I think those collages are the coolest things. I have no idea how to make them! No idea at all!

the monkeys' mama said...

Oh this was a wonderful post to read. I loved everything you shared and was nodding in agreement (with everything except for the 8 kids--i'm grateful for the 2 i have and the 3 in Heaven!)

annies home said...

what a wonderful list to be thankful for

CJCACC's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures and beautifully written. XO, C

Tara said...

I love this collage! What program did you use to edit this. Gotta have it! LOL LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I spaced and forgot to do the thankful challenge.

Thanks for your comment over at my blog as well.