Monday, January 18, 2010

Iheartfaces-We Are Family



This week's challenge is We Are Family. This is my brother in law and his boys. He was just about to baptize his oldest boy. I know I should have been praying with them, but I saw this and my heart melted. I've had my beefs with him in the past, but I've never questioned his devotion to his children and my sister. I'm glad he's their daddy and her husband.

It was June in Texas with not a tree in sight and I'm an amateur in every sense of the word, you get what you get :P. It's still my sister's favorite of her boys.

9 comments:

Julia Spencer said...

precious...

Joy Taylor said...

what i love about this photo is that he shaves his head and the boys have mohawks. to me this states that God loves everyone. and it doesn't matter what you look like!

Mominin said...

I can see why this is a favorite! Great shot!

Candy Howard said...

Priceless!!

BlondeShot Creative said...

wonderful and powerful image.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful picture! Thanks for visiting June Makes Six.

Tiffany

Katarina said...

WOW! I love what this photo stands for, the closeness with his boys and just the moment that you caught.
Nice job!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

jen@odbt said...

What a wonderful moment you've captured.

Jo said...

Very cool! What an awesome photo to remember a great moment in life!!