Thursday, October 2, 2008

I made this!


I got the shirts done. A while ago. But then I started school with the kids again and it got crazy around here and there ya go. The tea dying was definitely the way to go. I really really like the way they turned out.

I have also crocheted a couple of blankets for my comfort boxes, a burial wrap for a full term baby who won't get to go home, a couple of bonnets for my friend Vi's baby who did get to come home (I'm also working on a car seat blanket for her) and am still working on my footprint blanket.

So here's the part where I show off my work:
one of the box blankets the burial wrap
and the bonnets and blanket for baby Evelynn!

I love crafting. Wish I had more time for it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Evelynne's gifts, Tracy. Thank you for using your talents and skills to love on us (and keep her warm!).