Monday, August 10, 2009

iheartfaces-crazy silly faces


Another iheartfaces challenge. I'm having a blast with these! All of my entries have been on my kids blog, as they are mostly pics of the kids, but I think I'm going to be moving them over to here as they are really about my hobby (or at least one of them).You'd think with 8 kids I wouldn't need to use someone else's kid in a challenge, but I just love this pic of one of my favorite little girls. I was getting ready to take some pics for her momma and new baby sister and R was helping me get my settings right. Isn't she gorgeous? She's got a dynamite personality too, as you can see.

I've got another of her baby sister that's pretty darn cute too. I might share that one later this week, if you're lucky. :-)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the tip about Scott Kelby too. I'll go check that out.

Bridgette said...

What a great picture!

Erica said...

i love the colors in this & the sweet smile behind the silly face! adorable :)

K said...

I miss her. I am glad she's back in the land of greatness!!!